Tutor, School of Management
The undergraduate programme in the School of Management is built around an extensive tutorial programme for 100, 200 and 300-level courses. Tutors are an integral part of course delivery and provide a fundamental and supportive link between lecturers and students. We are seeking to appoint tutors for our HRIR, MGMT and TOUR courses.
Selection criteria – essential
- At least an A- grade in the course you wish to tutor; or
- Completed Hons in the respective subject area; or
- Engaged in a Masters or Ph.D. in the respective subject area.
- Outgoing personality and an interest in the support and development of students;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Well organised and reliable;
- Ability to work as a team member that includes academics & professional staff;
- Willingness to follow school processes a must;
- All applicants must be eligible to work in NZ and hold a relevant work visa.
Selection criteria – desirable
- Having been a PASS tutor is an advantage though not a requirement.
- Having been a Maori or Pasifika mentor is an advantage though not a requirement.
Applications close: 31st December 2020
Te Herenga Waka - Victoria University of Wellington is New Zealand’s globally ranked capital city university, focused on engaging with Wellington, New Zealand, and the Asia-Pacific region and connecting with the world. The University values the expertise of its professional staff in supporting and enabling teaching, research and engagement activities.
Victoria University of Wellington is an EEO employer and actively seeks to meet its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi. We care about your privacy and personal information. You can review the University's privacy notice or alternatively find out more about working at the University using the links at the top of the current vacancies page.
Important - Application Steps.
Download and complete the University Application Form.
Click Apply Now Button at the base of Advert, follow the process to enter your contact details and add your CV in the online form.
Email completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any further supporting documents stating the reference number and position title from the advert in the subject line.