Project Manager, Institute for Community Engagement
The Institute for Community Engagement seeks an incumbent for the position of Project Manager to oversees multiple projects with external clients while ensuring leading edge project management procedures and practices are followed. This includes collecting user requirements, hiring faculty for training, conducting budget estimates, preparing client contacts, writing proposals, staffing, scheduling tasks, writing reports, processing requests for invoices and payment requisitions, and managing relationship with clients and different units of the university.
- identifies Client requirements, project cost and revenue estimates to prepare proposals and draft contracts.
- Assists in designing the learning solutions and training programs tailored to the clients’ needs.
- Assists in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensures technical feasibility.
- Prepares Project Plan to include the financial cost (budget allocation), timeline, materials and all project deliverables specified in the contract.
- Monitors project implementation procedures and document the achievements to ensure that projects are completed within the specified budget and timeline.
- Sets project performance objectives , learning outcomes and develops assessment tools
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to maintains updated existing curriculum and course materials.
- Coordinates and communicates with the companies and institutions executing the projects and participates in the project evaluation.
- Serves as a first point of contact with clients and other university units.
- Prepares proposals to meet RFPs/RFQs (Request for Proposals/Quotations)
- Performs any relevant duties as assigned by the Director.
- Must possess at minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited institution, with a minimum of 4 years’ project management and Learning and Development experience.
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries, housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.