3 days left
- Full Time
The College of IT at the UAE University is looking to hire a financial officer who will be reporting directly to the College Dean and will be responsible for all financial matters of the college and associated budget.
Specific Tasks include but not limited to:
- Processing all college purchase requests, purchase contracts, travel requests, Lab equipment purchasing and receiving, compensations and petty cash requests.
- Preparation and management of the annual college procurement plan, budget and inventory.
- Process all financial transactions related to scientific research, postgraduate studies, students as well as research assistants.
- Perform all communications with the university financial department
- Initiate and process all financial transactions on the university financial system for all related matters and tasks.
- Perform all other tasks related to the college financial matters and tasks asked for by the Dean in relation to financial matters.
The College of IT offers both undergraduate and graduate programs. The UAEU is the UAE national premier research university and it is ranked by QS World University ranking in the top 50 universities under 50 years and as the UAE's top university. For more information about the UAEU and the College of Information Technology, please visit: http://www.uaeu.ac.ae/en/
The application package should include a full curriculum vitae and a brief statement of current job responsibilities related to the position. English is the language of instructions and communication in the UAEU All applications must be submitted online at https://jobs.uaeu.ac.ae/search.jsp (under CIT).
Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance from an Accredited University
Experience within the UAE educational and financial sector
Division College of Information Tech. -(CIT)
Department Dean's Office - (CIT)
Job Close Date 31-12-2019
Job Category Staff
Salary 7000 to 18000 AED