Research Fellow - improving membrane-based separations in the pharmaceutical industry
The School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, NTU (Singapore) invites applications for our Research Fellow position.
The key research focus is on improving membrane-based separations in the pharmaceutical industry through various toolsets, which can range from mechanistic understanding of membrane fouling, development of new membranes, improvement of membrane processes, machine learning for understanding/predicting membrane performance, etc.
- Carry out research independently
- Publish at least 2 papers per year
- Experimental and/or modeling/simulation work
- Meet deliverables set out in granted project
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering or related field
- Both experimental and/or modelling expertise would be useful
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.