Research Assistant/Associate, Data Analytics
The College of Business and Economics (CBE) at the United Arab Emirates University is seeking a research assistant in the area of data and business analytics. Candidate’s duties will include management of day-to-day activities of a research project, conduct literature review, perform data analysis and modeling with state-of-the-art visual modeling software (ex: KNIME, RapidMiner, SPSS), and publish research findings in refereed journals. Highly motivated applicants with experience in the designated area and having a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree, and preferably with a technical background, are invited to submit their applications to the position.
- High moral values and ethics, professionalism, and positive attitude.
- Willingness to grow exponentially by learning new technical and business topics and analytics software tools.
- Genuine interest in statistics and data analytics.
- BSc. or MSc. Degree.
- At least basic exposure to and experience with statistics and information technology.
- Knowledge and application of business topics, either by education or through work experience.
- Advanced knowledge/experience with MS Office software.
- Advanced and demonstrated academic writing skills (work portfolio of project reports may be requested).
Experience with analytics software or programming. Experience with project management.
Division College of Bsns & Economics-(CBE)
Department Analytics in the Digital Era-(CBE)
Job Close Date 21-02-2020
Job Category Academic - Research Assistant