Durham Research Methods Centre Coordinator
The Durham Research Methods Centre (DRMC) promotes the development and application of advanced quantitative and mixed research methods to promote world-changing research. It does this through training staff and postgraduate students in advanced research methods, collaborating on research grants, and engaging in research into research methodologies.
Working closely with the Director and Co-Directors, the post holder will be responsible for managing DRMC activities and for helping to develop its local, national and international profile. The main responsibilities will include:
- ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the Centre and its programme of activities;
- organising meetings, workshops, exhibitions and conferences;
- ensuring efficient and effective communication internally and externally with a wide range of stakeholders;
- managing and supporting meetings;
- maintaining the Centre's web presence.