- CENTRE OFFICER (ACADEMIC INTEGRITY SUPPORT)
- CENTRE FOR LEARNING AND TEACHING
- JOONDALUP CAMPUS
- HEW 4 Step 1 $42.0199 PER HOUR
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Centre for Learning and Teaching delivers high quality teaching and learning development programs, servicing both ECU students and academic staff.
The Centre Officer (Academic Integrity Support) will assist the Student Academic Integrity Coordinator with administrative support in processing academic misconduct cases at ECU. They will work within ECU systems such as Callista and Blackboard to ensure the timely processing of cases, including diarising key dates and completing general data entry.
One or two positions are available, depending upon the availabilities of applicants and the business needs of ECU’s academic integrity team.
Please note that this a casual position and shifts will be primarily rostered during ECU’s academic semester. The successful applicant(s) will be expected to be available for at least 25 hours per week during the peak periods of March-June and August-October. Flexible working hours can be offered on mutual agreement.
ECU is a smoke-free campus.
Successful applicants will have:
- administrative and data entry experience, ideally within a university setting
- experience using MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Teams
- excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- excellent organisational and time management skills
- experience in working collaboratively with others to achieve goals
Successful applicants will be expected to:
- Process academic misconduct cases by entering data from ECU systems such as Callista and Blackboard
- Diarise key dates and liaise with relevant ECU staff as required
- Complete other relevant administrative duties and/or data population as required to support the Student Academic Integrity Coordinator.
- apply established practices, and ECU procedures and policies to all aspects of the role
Centre Officers (Academic Integrity Support) will be paid at $42.0199 per hour.
Interested applicants are welcome to contact Diane Ingram, Student Academic Integrity Coordinator for more information, by email: email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the below documents:
- A copy of your current CV
- A one page cover letter detailing the experience and qualities you feel that you could bring to the role and your availabilities.
Applications close on Sunday, 16th February at 11:30 pm (AWST).
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE THE RELEVANT WORKING RIGHTS TO FILL THIS POSITION.
ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.