Assistant Professor or Lecturer in Cyber Security
The post holder will be expected to contribute to the teaching of Cyber Security and Computer Forensics, and the development of the department's growing provision in cyber security. In particular, the IT Department is interested in expanding its computer networks teaching team in the following areas:
- Penetration testing methodologies and practices;
- Network fundamentals (theory and security);
- Information Security Auditing;
- Exploit development; Malware analysis.
- The role of the Networking instructor also academic advising, professional development, and institutional/community service.
Education Allowance : QR 45,000 per child per academic Year for 3 children up to from grade 1 until 18 years old Ticket : first arrival ( overseas staff) , final departure ( overseas & Local ) and during Summer for the faculty member , spouse and 3 children up to 18 years old Shipment Allowance: First arrival ( overseas staff) and Final Departure Annual basic salary Increment :depending on the Annual Performance Evaluation Private Medical insurance : upon higher management's approval
The applicant is expected to be native or native-like proficient in English (in both oral and written modes). S/he is required to maintain professional ethical, and responsible interactions with students, faculty, and staff.
Education PhD degree or Masters in Cybersecurity, or a related field