Course Support Administrator
Job Profile Administration - Administrative Roles
Contract Type Permanent
You will support the timely and accurate upload of student feedback. Ensuring that BPP is capturing as much feedback as possible from students on a timely basis will be one of your main responsibilities. Additionally you will undertake reporting for the business and provide clear and accurate data identifying trends and potential issues.
- Create course feedback forms for In-Centre, OCR & OCR Live courses in online feedback portal
- Contact students regularly, in line with GDPR requirements, to request feedback in order to improve collection rates
- Download feedback and make available to relevant stakeholders in line with GDPR requirements
- Creation of booking reports (twice weekly) and identification of courses with low numbers / courses nearing capacity to assist PQ Management team
- Manage the ICAEW Client Reporting function liaising with tutors and client team to ensure all needs met
- Manage the student Connect lists for tutors to ensure they can make contact with the students in their classes on a timely basis and have updated contact lists in line with GDPR requirements
- Manage the Freelancer Engagement form process to ensure our freelancers have the appropriate contracts in place and correct access to BPP systems to allow them to teach.
- Manage material requests for freelancers teaching our OCR, OCR Live and in centre courses
- To deal with queries and issues raised by freelancers and liaise with the freelance faculty manager as needed.
- Work closely with the relevant departments to support the effective delivery of programmes
- To deal with queries, issues and other ad-hoc duties relating to the feedback process.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by team manager.
Department Accountancy & Tax - Performance Support
Location UK, London, London King's Cross
To a certain extent this role does require someone who can work in both structured and unstructured “regimes” as the role will change as developments are rolled out. The key requirements are to have the drive, motivation and desire to see BPP's tutors and students better supported and more successful. You are a well organised and self-disciplined individual with the ability to work well and prioritise under pressure, sometimes to short deadlines. You are able to build good working relationships across all levels. The ability to work well within a team as well as independently. You are very self-motivated with strong problem solving skills. Exceptional attention to detail is a must. You are a conscientious and reliable person. You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with excellent customer service skills. It is imperative for you to be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and having advanced Excel skills is desired.
Please note that this role will require working some unsociable hours/weekends.
Contract Hours 37.50