Full/Associate/Assistant Professor in Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering
2 days left
- Full Time
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
We are recruiting faculty in Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering with expertise in geomechanics, geology, reservoir engineering, petroleum engineering, physics, chemistry, thermodynamics, interfacial science, big data analysis, numerical simulations, and utilization of smart sensor technologies.
Ideal candidates will have some experimental background. Experience with aspects of reservoir development, monitoring and modeling is also desirable. Successful applicants should have a proven track record in publishing high-impact papers, and will be expected to establish thriving research programs.
KAUST faculty engage in national and international scientific collaborations, are committed to high-quality teaching at the graduate level, and actively participate in the academic and community life that makes KAUST unique.
Ph.D. degree is required
Applicants are required to complete the online application form. They must also upload a single PDF file including the following:
- Updated curriculum vitae with a full list of publications
- Statement of research interests
- Statement of teaching interests
- Contact details of at least four potential referees
- Two citation reports (Google Scholar, Web of Science and/or Scopus)
- Copies of the five most relevant publications
More searches like this
- Permanent General Engineering Academic Posts jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Permanent General Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Permanent General Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Permanent General Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Saudi Arabia