Marketing and Digital Content Officer, International
Charles Sturt University is embarking on a high impact reform of its international education strategy, with a bold vision for growth and quality at its regional campuses.
As part of this reform were seeking a Marketing and Digital Content Officer. You'll bring your passion and creative flair to Charles Sturt and produce digital content and point of sale collateral to support international student recruitment.
Join us as we transform and grow in international education!
- Play a key role in marketing Charles Sturt to international students
- Contribute to expanding regional growth
- Exciting opportunity to join an expanding team
- Continuing, Full Time
- $85,632 to $93,613 pa (plus 17% superannuation)
- Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst or Wagga Wagga
You will be responsible for expanding Charles Sturts presence internationally by producing content for a range of digital and social media platforms, including a number of international platforms not native to Australia. You will also produce point of sale collateral to support international student recruitment and reputation building.
To be successful you will have:
- A growth mindset and a passion for making a difference.
- Proven skills, knowledge, qualifications and extensive experience relevant to the role of Marketing and Digital Content Officer, International.
- Experience with stakeholder communications and engagement.
- Experience in creating, delivering and evaluating marketing content suitable for both digital and traditional marketing channels.
- Experience in managing competing demands in a fast-paced and highly complex environment.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
The Office of Global Engagement and Partnerships (OGEP) sits within the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research and Engagement) portfolio. OGEP provides expertise in the development and management of international and domestic educational partnerships, international recruitment, marketing and admission, student mobility and business development.
CSU offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Additional information is available in the position description or by contacting:
Delphine Swat | Senior Manager, International Marketing and Recruitment | firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 02 6338 4930
Closing Date: 11 pm, 2 February 2020