Senior Educational Designer
Career Ahead is at the forefront of creating employment outcomes for the higher education sector through innovative program design. We partner with Universities to deliver innovative graduate and postgraduate programs that support individuals to better understand their career options, to make informed choices and to achieve their personal goals.
As winners of the 2019 Career Development Association of Australia National Award for Excellence in Practice we are passionate about creating innovative career development and employability solutions for our clients that enhance student experiences and drive student and institutional outcomes.
Our mission is to unlock the world’s employment potential and change lives through education and building career clarity and confidence.
About the role
As Senior Education Designer you will oversee the design, development and production of courses for our University clients. You will be responsible for working with our highly qualified team to create exceptional learning experiences.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Innovative course design and development across multiple university partnerships
- Working closely with university administration, appointed faculty and senior academics to build relationships, establish ownership and agree responsibilities for process and quality expectations
- Designing and developing course standards, templates, quality assurance processes and facilitator support documentation
- Communicating effectively with internal and client stakeholders to build client satisfaction and drive student retention and student outcomes
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to agree and develop feedback channels
- Fostering best practice to ensure consistency of approach and execution, and to help drive the adoption and execution of innovative learning design strategies
We are looking for a dynamic, intelligent and high achieving candidate. You will have the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualification in Learning Design, Educational Design or a related discipline area
- 3+ years’ experience in Learning Design and/or tertiary teaching roles ideally involving online delivery
- Experience in the education environment and LMS, and the use of web-based tools for Learning Design
- Understanding of, and ability to apply, andragogy in practice
- Exceptional stakeholder and project management skills
- Passion for Learning and experience either within University teaching environments, preferably with an online component, or directly in online course design and development
- Extensive experience in developing learning materials within a range of Learning Management Systems, such as Canvas, Moodle and Blackboard, and using a variety of eLearning tools
- High levels of personal drive with an obsession for detail and quality
- Outstanding communication abilities, both written and verbal
Why join us?
This is a unique opportunity within a stimulating, fast-paced environment. You will work with a passionate, innovative and driven team to achieve real outcomes.
We will offer you:
- a genuine opportunity to learn and grow your career
- intellectual challenge, interesting and demanding projects, stimulating conversations and excellent personal development
- A very attractive salary package pitched to attract the best candidate
- We would consider flexible employment conditions for the right candidate
If you are excited by the opportunity to grow, challenge and drive real results, please apply via SEEK and visit our website for more information on the work we do: www.careerahead.com.au.
Apply for Senior Educational Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly