Administration Officer, Alfred Clinical School
4 days left
- Full Time
- Full Time, 12 month fixed term position
- Position based at the Alfred Centre, Level 4, 99 Commercial Rd, Prahran
- $67,698 - $75,817 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
About the role
Reporting to the Partnership Administration and Timetabling Coordinator and based at the Alfred Hospital, this position will provide localised timetabling coordination, administrative services and student support. In addition, this role provides day-to-day support to the Director and other academics at the Clinical School. The incumbent will work independently on site but also as part of a broader Partnership Operations Administration team to assist in ensuring that key objectives are met.
Skills & Experience
In order to be successful in this position, the incumbent will have:
- A relevant degree, with subsequent work expererince;
- Demonstrated ability to provide interpretation, advice and decisions on rules and entitlements;
- Demonstrated capacity to organise work effectively and efficiently and deliver outputs in a timely manner;
- Demonstrated committed to delivering outstanding customer service, through a professional and dedicated work ethic;
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11 pm Sunday 2nd February 2020
Position Enquiries: Matthew Hodgkinson, TEL: 03 9479 6741 / 0438 061 284 or via Email: email@example.com
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Recruitment Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 559225 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.