Postdoctoral Fellow, Physics
Organization Name Physics
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology (KU) combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), the Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR) and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To work on a research project on the characterization of diatomic molecules.
- To support research that aims at publication in high quality, internationally renowned journals.
- To present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- To understand research group management and supervision of others.
- To establish contacts and network with colleagues pursuing a similar research agenda.
- To organize and teach a class or a course (if required).
- PhD Degree in Physics
- A knowledge of computational and experimental methods aiming at the chemical/ physical characterization of diatomic molecules.
How To Apply
- CV + Research Interest Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae)?