Director, Government Communication
6 days left
- Full Time
The Government Communication Department seeks for an incumbent to Followup with the implementation of the activities related to the department and participate in the formulation of policies and development of strategies related to Government Communication, that oversees all media related activities and ensure consistency with the strategic directions of the University.
- Lead and strategize the Mission and Objectives of the Government Communications Department in Zayed University in accordance to United Arab Emirates National Agenda 2021 Vision.
- Develop and implement as well as measure and improve Zayed University Strategic and Annual Government Communications Plans in accordance to the University Strategic Plan and National Agenda.
- Develop and implement as well as measure and improve the Government Communications Department Methodologies which include Policies and Procedures in accordance to Excellence Standards.
- Organize and manage all the Internal and External Zayed University Events as well as Activities in accordance to international best practices.
- Deploy and enforce the standardization of the Zayed University Brand across all communications and marketing functions and actions in accordance to the United Arab Emirates Guidelines.
- Manage Zayed University Website as well as Social Media Platforms in accordance to international best practices and the United Arab Emirates Guidelines.
- Manage Zayed University Publications starting from Publications Design and ending with Printed Publications in accordance to the University Branding Manual.
- Lead as well as motivate the teams of communications and marketing experts of the Government Communications Department to achieve Departmental Objectives.
- Strategically and functionally develop and improve the communications and marketing operations in Zayed University in accordance.
Must possess a Master’s degree in a related field from an accredited institution and a minimum of 15 years relevant experience in Management and Communication or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries, cash housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family,educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.