Postdoctoral Fellow in Electrical Engineering
5 days left
- Full Time
Organization Name Electrical and Computer Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Since the Postdoctoral experience is transitional to becoming an independent researcher or faculty member, the Postdoctoral tries their best to acquire the varied skills necessary to advance their career with guidance from the advisor. These skills include, but are not limited to, the ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication, the ability to understand research group management and supervision of others, the ability to establish contacts and network with colleagues pursuing a similar research agenda, the ability to organize and teach a class or a course if more inclined towards a teaching career.
- Perform TEM sample prepration and provide support for Microsopy work
- Perform device stress and electrical modeling using appropriate SW tools
- Perform electrical characterization
- Help in writing technical reports and research papers/publications
- PhD in Electrical Eng, Material Engineering/Sciences, Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Experience in sample preparation using FIB and other microscopy tools
- Experience in using COMSOL or equivalent CAD tools for doing stress, material and electrical modeling.
- Using of TEM and electrical characterization tools is desired.
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae).
Apply for Postdoctoral Fellow in Electrical Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly