Professor of Biocatalysis and Protein Engineering
- Full Time
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
We are looking to recruit a scientist with expertise in biocatalysis and protein engineering. Applicants must have expertise in biotechnology and enzyme discovery for applications in synthesis using rational tools for protein engineering and directed evolution. The successful applicant should have an established record of publishing high-impact papers, and is expected to create a thriving research program. Engaging in national and international scientific collaborations is part of the KAUST spirit. Commitment to high-quality teaching at the graduate level, and active participation in KAUST academic and community life is what makes KAUST faculty unique.
Ph.D. degree is required.
The Physical Science and Engineering Division invites applications for faculty positions at all ranks (Assistant, Associate and Full Professor).
This institution uses Interfolio online application system. To prevent any delays in reviewing your application, you will need to upload the following materials to your application file.
- Up-to-date CV which includes full publication list
- Statement of research interests
- A statement of teaching interests
- A list of the names/affiliation and contact details of at least four potential referees
- Two citation reports (Web of Science and Scopus)
- Copies of most relevant publications (Maximum of five)
More searches like this
- Permanent General Engineering Academic Posts jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Permanent General Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Permanent General Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Permanent General Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Saudi Arabia