Title: Graduate Trainee
Department: HR Partnering Team
Contract: Full time, fixed term
Salary: £22,417 to £25,941
Closing Date: Tuesday 14 January 2020
Interview Date: Tuesday 10 March 2020
The GRADUATE PROGRAMME for UNIVERSITY LEADERSHIP
APPLICATIONS FOR SEPTEMBER 2020 INTAKE HAVE OPENED AND CLOSE AT 12 NOON ON THE 14TH JANUARY 2020. Please apply on www.ambitiousfutures.co.uk.
If you're intrigued to find out what a university graduate leadership programme has to offer. For ambitious and talented graduates, a leadership career in the university sector is an exciting and rewarding prospect.
Graduate Programme Overview
- Start Date: 2 September 2020
- Duration: 18 months
- Location: Two 6-month placements at your host university and one 6-month placement at a partner university.
- Eligibility: You must have graduated (undergraduate or postgraduate degree) with a 2.1 since July 2015. We accept applications from candidates who have a degree in any discipline, and from any university. You must be eligible to work in the UK for the length of the programme.
- Degree required: Any discipline
- Salary: Starting salary of £22,214 - £29,716 (depending on institution and as at September 2019)
- Benefits: Preparing for University Leadership programme, high-quality training and one year's membership of the Association of University Administrators (AUA).
To find out more and to apply, please go to www.ambitiousfutures.co.uk