Content Producer, Intranet and Web
UNSW Canberra is a campus of the University of New South Wales located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra. UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers many opportunities and attractive benefits, including:
- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Australian bush land setting
- FREE Onsite GYM, pool and Indoor Sports Centre
- A strong commitment to staff development and learning
- A strong commitment to work life and family balance
- Generous superannuation and salary packaging opportunities
- Location: Canberra, Australia
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
About the role
- Level 6: $87,033 to $92,843 per annum (+9.5% super and leave loading)
- Fixed term (6 months) starting in January/February 2020
UNSW Canberra is about to implement a strategic digital project to improve its internal and external communications, global profile and reputation, to attract the best staff and students and bring the Faculty into a modern-day digital environment. This new project has created the requirement for 2 new positions for Content Producer – Intranet & Web. In your new role you will be creating and reviewing content for the Faculty’s new digital ecosystem.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A relevant degree with extensive experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other
- combination of education, training and experience.
- 3+ years digital content experience.
- Proven experience managing content on various CMS such as Drupal, SharePoint and AEM.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- High-level knowledge of SEO strategy and implementation
How to apply: If you are a digital content producer that would like to work on a new strategic digital project in a collaborative and supportive environment please submit your CV, cover letter and responses to the selection criteria
Eugene Aves, Talent Acquisition Consultant
T: (61 2) 9385 3475
Kylie Simmonds, Communications & Media Manager
Applications close: 11:30 pm (AEST), Friday 3rd January 2020
Find out more about working at UNSW Canberra
Please disable "Pop-up Blockers" to view Position Description Document
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity
Any questions about the application process - please contact Eugene Aves or email firstname.lastname@example.org