Digital Engagement Officer
UNSW Canberra is a campus of the University of New South Wales located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra. UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers many opportunities and attractive benefits, including:
- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Australian bush land setting
- FREE Onsite GYM, pool and Indoor Sports Centre
- A strong commitment to staff development and learning
- A strong commitment to work life and family balance
- Generous superannuation and salary packaging opportunities
- Location: Canberra, Australia
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
About the role
- Level 7: $95,462 to $103,318 per annum (+9.5% super and leave loading)
- Fixed term (6 months) starting in January/February 2020
UNSW Canberra is about to implement a strategic digital project to improve its internal and external communications, global profile and reputation to attract the best staff and students and bring the Faculty into a modern-day digital environment.
This new project has created the requirement the new position of Digital Engagement Officer. In your new role you will be help deliver a new intranet and website for UNSW Canberra. To achieve this you will work closely with UNSW Sydney’s Digital Experience team to consolidate, harmonise and improve UNSW’s Canberra’s digital ecosystem.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in online communications or related subject, ideally with a specialisation or adequate experience in the online environment.
- Demonstrated success in web content production (1-2 years’ experience).
- Familiarity in Search Engine Optimisation and capability using HTML and CSS.
- Demonstrated experience with online web publishing processes and package i.e. Drupal 8 and SharePoint, would be highly regarded
- Proven experience in end-to-end digital project management and a proven ability to work proactively and meet multiple deadlines
How to apply: If you enjoy creating digital communications and would like to work on a new strategic digital project in a collaborative and supportive environment please submit your CV, cover letter and responses to the selection criteria
Eugene Aves, Talent Acquisition Consultant
T: (61 2) 9385 3475
Kylie Simmonds, Communications & Media Manager
Applications close: 11:30 pm (AEST), Saturday 4th January 2020
Find out more about working at UNSW Canberra
Please disable "Pop-up Blockers" to view Position Description Document
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity
Any questions about the application process - please contact Eugene Aves or email firstname.lastname@example.org