Customer Service Advisor
Job Profile Customer Service - Customer Service Advisor
Provide proactive customer service and excellent facilities services to customers, visitors and staff.
Key Responsibilities: Customer Service
- Provide an excellent front of house experience for students and visitors.
- Build close relationships with students, maintain excellent product knowledge, and advise students on their options.
- Cover reception as part of a rota (includes weekends and evenings).
- Manage the centre's Computer Based Testing. This may include: organising rooms, computers, download of exams, invigilate and/or arrange invigilation as and when required, course instance setup, scheduling of CBAs, software updates, purchase of vouchers.
- Maintain up-to-date and relevant student contact details. Ensure X3 systems are updated regularly.
- Prepare data sheets and collect student information for the CIMA/ACCA pass rates / results service.
- Undertake general administration tasks as directed.
- Ensure all course registers are input into the relevant system either on the day the course takes place or no longer than 24 hours after course day completed.
- Ensure external mail is collected, franked and ready for collection. Distribute all internal and external post.
- Manage refreshments and room bookings for external events.
- First point of contact for facilities/building issues that arise.
- Provide classroom support including room set up, furniture configuration changes.
Health & Safety
- Act as Health & Safety Contact, First Aider and Chief Fire Marshall
Refer to full job description for further responsibilities
Department Facilities & Customer Services
Location UK, North, Leeds
- A proven record in providing exceptional levels of customer service
- Must take ownership of issues and associated responsibility for completing a task
- Well organised and self-disciplined with ability to prioritise under pressure
- Able to build good working relationships across all levels
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Ability to work under pressure, sometimes to short deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Well organised, conscientious and reliable
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
- Experience of working within a facilities environment
- Manual handling and ladder trained
- Fire Marshall Trained
- First Aid Trained
- FM Experience
- Health & Safety qualification
Contract Hours 30.00
Salary 17.5-18.5k FTE
Full Job Description