Full Professor in School of Biomedical Engineering
Contract type: Full-time Job Description
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. degree in healthcare or related fields who have experiences or expectation of doing interdisciplinary research and will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Biomedical Engineering at Taipei Medical University.
$100,165NTD~$180,165NTD per month + benefits
Selection Criteria Qualifications:
- With Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics, Information Engineering, or related fields
- Specialized in Biomedical electronic system, Computer Science, Biomechtronics Engineering, Biomedical Robotics, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
- With experience in writing research projects and independent research
- With experience in Biotechnology industry and in university-industry collaboration
- Teaching experiences about logic design / computer programming / Electronics / Mechanical manufacturing/ Engineering mathematics and English proficiency
- Excellent English proficiency, teaching and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
School of Biomedical Engineering, College of Biomedical Engineering
Taipei Medical University
250 Wuxing Street, Taipei, Taiwan
Please notify the unit/department, instead of any individual receiver, on the envelop for your delivery.
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Kao at email@example.com
Apply for Full Professor in School of Biomedical Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly