Full Professor in Ph.D. Program in Global Health and Health Security
The College of Public Health at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Full Professor position in the Ph.D. Program in Global Health and Health Security.
Contract type: Full-time Job Description
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. degree in healthcare or related fields who have experiences or expectation of doing interdisciplinary research and will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Public Health at Taipei Medical University.
$100,165NTD~$180,165NTD per month + benefits
Selection Criteria Qualifications:
- With Ph.D. in Public Health or related fields
- Specialized in Global health, health policy or global epidemic related areas; Prevention and control of infectious disease relevant field in research; Health security; Non-communicable diseases(NCDs) prevention and control; Health promotion and health behaviors
- With experience in writing research projects and independent research
- A minimum of 2 years' English teaching experience at a college or university
- Preferably two years’ post-doctoral fellowships, or work experience in global health related field
- Excellent English proficiency, teaching and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Ph.D. Program in Global Health and Health Security, College of Public Health, Taipei Medical University Daan Campus
12F, No.172-1, Sec. 2, Keelung Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Full Professor in Ph.D. Program in Global Health and Health Security
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly