Executive, Undergraduate Programmes
- Diploma | Bachelor Degree
Closing On 29 Dec 2019
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Assist in undergraduate (UG), Lee Kong Chian School of Business (LKCSB) admissions exercise (managing of interview logistics) and major events organised by the UG Programmes unit such as open house, affirmation tea, scholars’ welcome session, etc.
- Support UG teaching and academic administrative matters.
- Assist in UG student matters, e.g. freshmen course exemptions, student clubs administration.
- Support a team of managers to ensure smooth running of all day-to-day admin operations, e.g. attending to UG general enquiries and requests.
- Provide support in University- and School-wide events as well as ad-hoc short-term projects.
- Diploma or degree with some years of relevant work experience. Recent graduates may also apply.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an interest in organising and managing events.
- Strong team player with good planning, organisational and analytical skills.
- Independent and able to handle confidential information/issues.
- Able to commit weekday evenings and Saturdays during UG admissions interview period.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.