TAFE Teacher, Electrical
- $42.08 to $47.41 per hour with potential for overtime
- Continuing, Full-Time (36.25 hours a week – no night shifts)
YOUR CHANCE TO TRAIN THE TRADIE
At CQUniversity, we recognise that real life industry experience is the most important aspect when appointing teaching staff, we know that this experience and your creditability is going to be valued by our students.
We are seeking tradespeople with current industry experience and a passion to teach the next generation of apprentices. This is your opportunity to share your valuable knowledge, skills and experience – with a mixture of workshop, classroom and office duties.
WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE A CERTIFICATE IV TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT?
You will be provided with a scholarship and be paid to work and study! Once you have completed this certificate, you will hold the qualifications required to teach apprentices the skills they need to be successful in their trade.
- Job security with a permanent position
- 6 weeks annual leave, 5 days paid carers leave
- 17% superannuation (award winning superfund)
- Flexible work / life balance
- Financial assistance for relocation
- Generous staff professional and career development
- No coal board medicals or site inductions necessary
EMERALD - Perfect blend of community and tranquil lifestyle
Escape from the city and make your move to Emerald, where a quiet, friendly and tranquil lifestyle awaits you. The Central Highlands are home to some of Queensland’s most dramatic natural landscapes including Carnarvon Gorge and Blackdown Tableland National Park. A sports lover’s delight, with cricket, netball, rugby, soccer, motocross and water sports on offer. Emerald is also great place to raise a family.
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
- Possession of a vocational qualification relevant to the trade.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or a Diploma or higherlevel qualification in adult education, or equivalent.
Please note CQUniversity will be closed from 25 December 2019 to 1 January 2020. Shortlisting and interviews for this vacancy will be conducted early in the New Year. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- 11:59pm, Wednesday 1st January 2020
- Vacancy Reference Numbers: 33377
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your CQU application. CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.