Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. We provide internationally recognised, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries.
School of Science & Technology
The School of Science & Technology at RMIT Vietnam is associated with the College of Science, Engineering and Health of RMIT University Melbourne, delivering the College’s award programs and developing research in the field(s) of science, engineering and health. Programs currently taught on the Vietnam campus include the Bachelor of Information Technology, Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronics), Bachelor of Engineering (Software Engineering), Bachelor of Engineering (Robotics & Mechatronics) and the Doctor of Philosophy (Engineering) (Electrical and Electronic Engineering).
The role & key responsibilities
The Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, Electrical and Electronic Engineering will contribute to the teaching and research efforts of the University, within the School of Science & Technology, specifically within undergraduate Programs. The position holder will develop, engage in and lead high quality research projects that are aligned with the University’s research focus areas to achieve success in attracting research funding and to produce high quality outputs. The Lecturer/Senior Lecturer may have responsibility for program management.
Key selection criteria
- PhD or equivalent relevant Doctoral qualification
- At least 5 years relevant experience, teaching in a University environment
- Proven teaching proficiency in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Recognised research profile including substantial record of research outputs in high quality outlets.
- Strong team player with an inclusive and collaborative approach.
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description and Candidate Information document below.
- English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS 7.0 (or equivalent).
- Non-Vietnamese candidates must also meet the requirements of the Vietnamese Work Permit process.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 8 December 2019.
Applications close: 08 Dec 2019 SE Asia Standard Time