- Responsible for operation and maintenance of lab equipment.
- Prepare technical documentation and presentation and training materials
- Provide training, guidance and specialist advice on laboratory techniques and testing to students and staff.
Highly responsible and disciplined candidates is encouraged to submit an application supplemented with documented evidence to support the following:
- A minimum of a BSc degree in Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronics Engineering, or related field.
- Knowledge of PLC programming, process automation, pneumatics, electrical principles.
- Must have experience writing code in multiple languages including C, C++, Matlab
- Able to design and build small mechanical and electronic devices.
- Develop manuals and presentations short technical courses.
- Communication in English is essential and Arabic is a plus
- Robotics (KUKA Robot Operation).
- Industry 4 and IOT concept. Python and LabVIEW programming
Division College of Engineering - (COE)
Department As.Dean for Research&Grad.Std.- COE
Job Close Date 31-05-2020
Job Category Staff