Associate Professor in School of Gerontology Health Management
Associate Professor in School of Gerontology Health Management 【School of Gerontology Health Management】
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. degree in healthcare or related fields who have experiences or expectation of doing interdisciplinary research and will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Nursing at Taipei Medical University.
$80,670NTD~$140,670NTD per month + benefits
- With Ph.D. in healthcare or related fields
- With Gerontological care experience
- With management experience
- English proficiency
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
School of Gerontology Health Management, College of Nursing
Taipei Medical University
250 Wuxing Street, Taipei, Taiwan
Please notify the unit/department, instead of any individual receiver, on the envelop for your delivery.
For further information regarding this application, please contact Mr. Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org