Research Scientist, Secure Mobile Centre
Closing On 24 Nov 2019
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Responsible for conducting research on reliable and dependable incident response techniques.
- Conduct research system and software security techniques to address the challenges of assuring reliability and dependability for both in-memory and I/O operations.
- To build a prototype of these techniques in an integrated system on development boards.
- Minimum Doctoral degree in Computer Science or closely related disciplines.
- Solid background in operating system principles, especially on Linux kernel.
- Good programming skill at the Linux kernel layer.
- Knowledgeable in software security problems and solutions.
- Research experience in software and system security related research.