6 days left
- Full Time
O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is an Indian University providing world class education, located in the National Capital Region, Delhi (Sonipat), India.
JGU is a vibrant intellectual community of 5000 students and 1000 faculty and staff members representing more than 30 countries in eight multidisciplinary schools: Law, Business, International Affairs, Public Policy, Liberal Arts, Journalism, Art & Architecture and Banking & Finance.
JGU is the youngest university in the world ranked by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) in Top 800 in the World and in Top 150 in the World (under 50 years of age).
JGU is recognized by the University Grants Commission as “Institution of Eminence”.
JGU is dedicated to promoting global learning through its global faculty, global curriculum, global collaborations, global research and global programmes.
CENTRE FOR WELLNESS AND COUNSELLING SERVICES
OP JINDAL GLOBAL UNIVERSITY
We are recruiting for Counsellors preferably with three years of experience in a University setting
- Providing Psychological Counselling Services to students and staff members.
- Develop and implement programs for individual and group counselling as per the specific needs of the students and staff.
- Develop and implement promotion programs on a wide range of psychological, social and mental health issues. Also, implement prevention programs for substance use, self-harm tendencies and other emerging issues.
- Develop peer counseling network on campus, train them and take help to identify the students at risks of substance dependence, self-harm tendencies and a variety of other emerging issues.
- Providing Support to Students with Disabilities.
- Get involved in the preparation and implementation of semester wise plan for undertaking wellbeing measures; series of workshops and talks by experts and professionals addressing wellness and mental health topics that are relevant to students and members of the community.
- Conduct research and analyse trends to educate the university community
- Develop and propose evidence based strategies to ensure mental wellbeing of university community
- Ensure availability during working hours and as per the duty roster of the University with further flexibility to deliver services as and when required.
- Work in coordination with the assigned University staff members and departments to facilitate seamless services.
- Document counselling sessions and other interactions while maintaining confidentiality.
- Maintain all the required records, attend meetings and submit a monthly report for review to the University.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the University from time to time.
Masters in Pyschology/ Counselling Psychology with prefarbly additional relevant qualifications like Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling or an equivalent qualification from a reputed University.
Shortlisted candidates can meet the JGU delegation who will be in United Kingdom as per the following schedule-
Cambridge- November 19, 2019
Oxford- November 20, 2019
Apply for Student Counsellor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly