Post-Doctoral Fellow in Petroleum Engineering
Organization Name Petroleum Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution,seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Since the Postdoctoral experience is transitional to becoming an independent researcher or faculty member, the Postdoctoral tries their best to acquire the varied skills necessary to advance their career with guidance from the advisor. These skills include, but are not limited to, the ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication, the ability to understand research group management and supervision of others, the ability to establish contacts and network with colleagues pursuing a similar research agenda, the ability to organize and teach a class or a course if more inclined towards a teaching career.
- Running simulations and performing modeling studies in chemical EOR.
- Contributing to project success and achieving the assigned tasks.
- Weekly update on the assigned work progress.
- Sharing project findings in conferences and highly esteemed journals.
- Assisting in supervising Master/PhD students.
- Proctoring exams if needed.
- Assisting in teaching classes if needed.
- PhD Degree in in Engineering (preferably Petroleum Engineering)
- Experience in numerical work, preferably in petroleum engineering.
- A laboratory experience in petroleum engineering is optional.
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae)
Apply for Post-Doctoral Fellow in Petroleum Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly