Exam Assistant (Contract for Services), Office of Registrar
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university. Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Setting up of examination venues on campus during exam period.
- Preparation of examination materials and running operational errands on daily basis.
- Ensure the examination venues are set-up in according to the various and specific requirements by instructors.
- Any examination duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- “O” and/or “A” Levels;
- Diploma Must be available from 22 November 2019 to 6 December 2019 (excluding weekends)