Senior Administrative Officer, Center for Educational Innovation
6 days left
- Full Time
The Center for Educational Innovation seeks an incumbent for the position of Senior Administrative Officer to provide professional and efficient services to the Dean/Director to support effective management, administration and delivery of college programs and services.
- Performs a variety of operational and administrative activities in support of the day-to-day functioning of department programs and services. Runs the Director’s Office and acts as the department’s primary point of contact.
- Extensively interacts with internal and external institutions in a fully professional and service oriented manner ensuring that their information and business needs are met.
- Provide operational and administrative support to the department by introducing, updating and maintaining effective systems and procedures.
- Prepares meaningful and accurate reports or documentation to support the effectiveness of the Department, making recommendations for change and improvements.
- Designs and manages efficient work processes and tracking systems to enhance the effectiveness of the Department.
- Significantly coordinates with other functional areas to ensure effective delivery of services.
- Supports Director and team members in program planning and development.
- Organizes and schedules meetings and appointments, takes minutes, notifies attendees of location and time. Coordinates room bookings, equipment and catering for courses and events.
- Contributes to special projects like conferences or campus events when required.
- Interprets, monitors, and analyzes information regarding procedures and practices.
- Supports aspects of department budget and related information.
- Coordinates academic and/or staff personnel and administrative matters. Resolves problems that have a significant impact on the overall goals of the department.
- Conducts research, gathers and compiles data/information from multiple sources for preparation of reports, presentations and correspondence on behalf of the department.
- Using industry standard techniques and tools, design and develop promotional website, videos, images, brochures, posters and other promotional materials. Coordinates production of digital materials in a cost effective and timely fashion
- Performs any other related tasks as required by Director or designate.
Must possess a bachelors degree from an accredited institution with a minimum of 5 years administrative support experience or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries, housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.