Assistant Professor at the Department of History of State and Law
Deadline 6 Dec 2019
Start date from February 1, 2020 or by agreement
The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, announces a competition for the full-time position of an Assistant professor at the Department of History of State and Law
- completed Master's degree in Law at the Faculty of Law
- the scientific rank of CSc., Dr., Ph.D.
- teaching capabilities and practical teaching experience
- ability to do scientific research independently
- ability to lecture and publish in Czech and world language, knowledge of German language is an advantage
- publishing activities in the field of Modern legal history, presenting the three most important scientific publications, including the citations (citation index)
- field specification in Modern legal history particularly
- membership in the field significant Czech organisations – foreign membership is an advantage
- moral integrity
The commencement: from February 1, 2020 or by agreement
The applications with a CV, a covering letter, and copies of education certificates shall be sent by 6th December 2019 to the Personnel and Payroll department of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, in the form of an e-application (see the Masaryk University website - Competitions and vacancies).