Academic Position, French Department, Type B
- He/she who holds this position should undertake a high-quality task of teaching.
- The applicant should have been engaged in research work in the fields of French literature, francophone literature, comparative literature, linguistics and traductology with extraordinary research capabilities. He /she should have published influential academic papers on SCI, SSCI or A&HCI journals in the past 5 years.
- Zhejiang University Hundred Talents Program (Humanities and Social Science) includes Type A and Type B.
Type B: The applicant should be engaged in a high-level research and establish a research orientation, facilitate international academic communication and research cooperation and become an active and influential scholar in the field.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Type B: The applicant should be an outstanding scholar with good academic training. Principally, He/she should hold a doctoral degree or accomplish post doctor research of renowned university or renowned discipline. He/she should have certain innovative research achievements with active thoughts and rigorous learning spirit as well as a great developing potential. He/she should be able to teach in French.
- The applicant should work full-time at ZJU with rigorous learning spirit, fine morality, and in good health.
- ZJU will provide decent compensation.
- ZJU will provide the position of ZJU100 Young Professor, qualified to supervise doctoral students. Type A talents can apply for tenured professor or tenured associate-professor directly.
- Those qualified may apply for purchasing one of the apartments reserved for talents.
- After the application approved, a research start-up fund will be provided according to the difference of disciplines.
HR office: email@example.com
Zhejiang University (ZJU) is one of China’s top higher education institutions, as well as one of its oldest. Located in Hangzhou – one of China’s most picturesque cities – ZJU currently ranks among the top three on Chinese mainland and at 54 in the QS World University Rankings.