Postdoctoral Research Fellow, School of Business and Law
- Fixed Term (three years), Full Time
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Remuneration $91,122 to $110,814 pa (including salary of $77,000 to $93,640 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity employees are dedicated to changing the lives of their students. We are committed to providing quality education to everyone and are proud to be ranked #1 in Australia and receive a five-star rating by The Good Universities Guide 2020 for social equity.
You will be contributing towards the research efforts of CQUniversity by working on projects such as improving rural economies in Queensland, understanding agricultural supply chains, assessing consumer demands for environmental standards and other credence factors, and the economics of water quality improvements into the Great Barrier Reef.
At CQUniversity, you will be rewarded with six weeks annual leave, 17% superannuation, work-life balance, job security, and possible relocation benefits. Our Rockhampton campus is located just 30-minutes from Yeppoon, placing you on the doorstep to the Great Barrier Reef! Rockhampton is rated among Australia’s top 20 most family-friendly cities and offers the best of cosmopolitan living in a regional setting.
- Completion of a postdoctoral degree in Applied Economics or related area.
- Demonstrated experience with surveying tools (Survey Monkey), data analysis tools (R, SPSS and/or Microsoft Excel) and in applying statistical methods to survey design and analysis.
- Research experience in at least two of the following areas: Environmental, resource or agricultural economics, recreation economics, rural economics, ecosystem services, environmental monitoring.
- Proven ability in writing high quality project proposals for external grant applications
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 8 December 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33348
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use only alphabetic or numeric characters in your CQU application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.