Research Assistant in Electrical Engineering
Several Ph.D research positions are available to work on Frequency Agile Space Radio (FASR) project is a 3-year research intense activity in partnership with the National Space Science and Technology Center at UAE University addressing wide band frequency agile space modules and components which are both energy efficient and cost effective solutions for space applications.
A MSc. in electrical engineering (microelectronics, solid state, microwave engineering) is required. Minimum IELTS score of 7, or its equivalent.
Background in electrical measurements and characterization and simulation techniques.
- Experience and technical skills in electrical measurements
- team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Adaptable and flexible to the continuous changes associated with research demands
- We are looking for a person who will be responsible for the design and simulations of wide tunable RF components
- In our group we value independent critical thinking and candid discussion of all aspects of science.
Special Instructions to Applicant
Interested candidates should submit their CV along with the name and contact of two referees.
Division College of Engineering - (COE)
Department Electrical Engineering - (COE)
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Staff
Salary 0 to 0 AED