Faculty Position in Accounting
Zayed University invites applications for accounting faculty beginning January and Fall 2019. Rank is open depending on qualifications.
Zayed University is a leading public institution in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with twin campuses in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. The University has experienced rapid growth and serves approximately10,000 undergraduate and 800 graduate students. English is the primary language of instruction.
The College of Business is the largest College at Zayed University and has approximately 900 undergraduate and 200 graduate students.The College is accredited by AACSB. Zayed University emphasizes both teaching and research. Most teaching is conducted in the undergraduate program, but a few courses are offered in the MBA program.
Qualifications must include a Ph.D. in accounting from an accredited university and preference is given to candidates with degrees from AACSB-accredited schools. Candidates must also demonstrate excellent teaching capabilities and strong high quality publication records or potential. The ability and willingness to work with diverse cultures in a constantly changing environment is essential.
The University’s compensation and benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries free of tax in theUAE,housing,furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, and educational subsidies for eligible children.
To apply, send the following documents to the Chair of Recruitment Committee firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- Copy of all academic degrees
- Research or working papers (3 minimum)
- Teaching philosophy statement
- Statement of Research
- Student evaluation report
- Reference letters (3 minimum)
More searches like this
- Permanent Accounting & Finance Academic Posts jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Accounting & Finance Professors / Chairs jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Accounting & Finance Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Accounting & Finance Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in United Arab Emirates