Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Full Professor in Neurobiology Area at Skoltech CNBR
Skoltech Center for Neurobiology and Brain Restoration (CNBR) of Skolkovo Institute of Technology, Moscow, Russia, invites outstanding applicants for tenure track and tenured faculty positions at all ranks (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor). Of particular interest are the candidates with strong knowledge and proven research track in the areas of Developmental Neurolinguistics, Evolutionary biology of the human Central Nervous System and Computational Neurobiology and Neurogenetics/Neurogenomics.
Candidates’ experience and potential of developing an impactful research program, obtaining research grants and industrial contracts, and teaching graduate and post-graduate level courses will be considered.
- Developing an internationally-renowned, externally funded, independent research program
- Teaching graduate and postgraduate courses
- Advising students at all levels in research activities
- Participating in Skoltech shared governance processes and service activities
- Ph.D. in Engineering or Science Discipline from an internationally recognised educational or research institution
- Proven ability or clear potential to secure externally-sponsored research
- Demonstrated ability to produce scholarly publications
- Expression of a strong dedication to graduate and postgraduate level teaching and mentoring
- Commitment to inclusiveness for all students in teaching, learning and advising
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
How to apply:
Review of applications will continue until the positions have been filled, no later than October 21, 2019.
Applicants should submit the following documents:
- cover letter,
- curriculum vitae,
- two-page statement of teaching interests and philosophy,
- statement of research plans,
- innovation statement, and
- the names and contact information of at least three professional references.
Skoltech is committed to diversity and equality, and all applicants are invited to apply regardless of their gender, race or nationality.