Research Assistant, Department of Mathematical Sciences
The Department of Mathematical Sciences at the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU), is seeking applications for a postdoctoral research position in the field of computational fluid dynamics. This position is supported by the “University Program for Advanced Research” (UPAR). We are looking for a very hard-working individual who is committed to outstanding research with genuine interest in “heat transfer and fluid flow”.
This appointment is made for 6-8 months.
The major responsibilities include:
- Developing mathematical models for “Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow”.
- Determining the numerical solution of the mathematical models.
- Reporting the obtained results.
- Publishing papers in peer-reviewed journals and make presentations in conferences.
- A PhD in mathematics.
- Good experience in numerical methods for PDEs, numerical analysis, modelling and simulations.
- Good experience with programming languages.
- Good communication skills in English (oral and writing).
Preferred Qualification NONE
Expected Skills/Rank/Experience NONE
Division College of Science - (COS)
Department Mathematical Sciences - (COS)
Job Close Date 31-03-2020
Job Category Staff