Postdoctoral, Department of Mathematical Sciences
The Department of Mathematical Sciences at the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU), is seeking applications for a postdoctoral research position in the field of computational fluid dynamics. This position is supported by the “University Program for Advanced Research” (UPAR). The successful candidate will work with Professor Qasem Al-Mdallal. We are looking for a very hard-working individual who is committed to outstanding research with genuine interest in “heat transfer and fluid flow”. This appointment is made for 6-8 months.
The major responsibilities include:
- Developing mathematical models for “Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow”.
- Determining the numerical solution of the mathematical models.
- Reporting the obtained results.
- Publishing papers in peer-reviewed journals and make presentations in conferences.
For further information, please contact: Prof. Qasem Al-Mdallal, Email: email@example.com
- A PhD in mathematics.
- Good experience in numerical methods for PDEs, numerical analysis, modelling and simulations.
- Good experience with programming languages. 4. Good communication skills in English (oral and writing).
Preferred Qualification NA
Expected Skills/Rank/Experience NA
Special Instructions to Applicant NA
Division College of Science - (COS)
Department Mathematical Sciences - (COS)
Job Close Date 01-11-2019
Job Category Staff