Hard Services Specialist
2 days left
- Full Time
Organization Name Administration and Facilities
Khalifa University is a world-class,research-intensive institution in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The University’s mission is to seamlessly integrate research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in science, engineering and medicine, and also to be a catalyst towards Abu Dhabi’s 2030 vision for a knowledge-based economy. Khalifa University has three campuses in the city of Abu Dhabi – the KU Main Campus, Masdar City Campus and the Sas Al Nakhl Campus, the latter two housing the internationally renowned Masdar and Institute and Petroleum Institute, respectively.
Hard Services Specialist is responsible for coordinating all the required up keeping of the buildings facilities, includes the required maintenance as well as health and safety requirements.
- Follow-up on day to day maintenance activities based on help desk requests.
- Coordinate the maintenance of buildings,inspect premises to identify maintenance issues and report them.
- Monitor the work done by external contractors to ensure adherence to the University standards and Health and Safety requirements.
- Prepare PPM (planned preventive maintenance)schedules includes the review of the PPM performance.
- Oversee maintenance contracts for mechanical systems to ensure that the maintenance work is carried out in accordance to the SLAs and KPIs.
- Communicate and ensure a collaborative environment of high performance teamwork with Maintenance team, Facilities staff, Environment Health and Safety staff, consultants, and contractors.
- Coordinate with internal Supply Management to develop project sourcing strategy and research market for qualified suppliers of materials and services.
- Prepare purchase requisitions for management approval.
- Review monthly reports of service providers and utilities accounts and take appropriate actions;
- Ensure to keep detailed records regarding maintenance activities.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Assist with handling of contract administration including responding to requests for variations and claims.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
A Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
A minimum of2 years of relevant experience
A minimum 5years of relevant experience.
How To Apply
Applicants should submit an online application at http://www.ku.ac.ae/pages/careers. All applicants should submit an online application via the portal.
A complete application includes curriculum vitae, cover letter, photo and the names and contact information of three references.
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae)?
Apply for Hard Services Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly