Master of Science, Oil, Gas and Energy Management
Salary Lecturer (A/B) Salary £36,914 - £39,289 per annum. Senior Lecturer (A/B) Salary £41,519 - £45,787 per annum.
Package plus benefit
Job category/type Academic
Coventry University and its subsidiaries offer a wide range of undergraduate and post graduate degree programmes across its various sites. The University has introduced multiple intakes across the academic year. Coventry University London Campus (Liverpool Street) has experienced a steady and increased growth in student numbers due to recent expansion in its course offering. CU London (Dagenham Campus), part of the CU Group, and a subsidiary of the University also offers a block mode of course delivery which appeals to applicants whose needs are different to the traditional target students. This combined offering caters for students across a wide spectrum and has increased our application numbers. To meet with this demand we are looking to recruit Hourly Paid Tutors/Lecturers (HPTs/HPLs), Tutors and Course Leaders across our various sites and disciplines:
To apply for the position of MSc Oil, Gas & Energy Management please follow the apply online link below.
Please indicate on the application form which position you are applying for - Tutor/Course Leader/HPT
More searches like this
- $80,001 - $100,000 Permanent Business & Management Academic Posts jobs in Coventry
- $80,001 - $100,000 Permanent Business & Management Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Coventry
- $80,001 - $100,000 Permanent Business & Management Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Coventry
- $80,001 - $100,000 Permanent Business & Management Tutors jobs in Coventry
- $80,001 - $100,000 Permanent Business & Management Other Academic jobs in Coventry