Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor - Orthodontic
The College of Dental Medicine - Hamdan Bin Mohammed College of Dental Medicine (HBMCDM) at Mohammed Bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health Sciences located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is soliciting applications for positions at all academic ranks in the Orthodontic discipline.
Job title: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- A PhD or an advanced higher professional qualification, like Fellowship by training from either a professional organization such as the American Board of Dental Specialties or UK/Australian/Canadian Royal Colleges.
- Additional professional/academic qualification(s) will be an advantage.
- Working in a higher education institute
- Clinical orthodontic experience
- An excellent record of publication in peer reviewed journals
- Evidence of clinical and research supervision of graduate students
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and to contribute as part of a team
- Willing to promote the university, locally, regionally and internationally
Interested applicants may submit their CV’s to:
More searches like this
- Permanent Other Health & Social Care Academic Posts jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Other Health & Social Care Professors / Chairs jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Other Health & Social Care Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Other Health & Social Care Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in United Arab Emirates