Researcher position in Neuroscience Research Center
Researcher in Neuroscience Research Center
【Neuroscience Research Center】
Taipei Medical University invite applications for Researcher position in Neuroscience Research Center.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. degree related to Department of Medical Imaging or Life Science or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the Neuroscience Research Center at Taipei Medical University.
$71,810NTD per month + benefits
Selection criteria Qualifications:
- Ph.D. degree related to Department of Medical Imaging or Life Science or related fields.
- Specialized in Medical imaging analysis in neuroscience including human MRI, fMRI, better with connectome analysis.
- With the knowledge of Machine learning and deep learning, better with applied Radiomics
- Fluent in English with well-developed interpersonal skills.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Neuroscience Research Center, Taipei Medical University
No. 250, Wuxing St. Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org