Instrumentation and Control Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
The instrumentation and control engineer is accountable for instrument specifications and responsible for specification, development and testing of these instruments and associated control systems. Preparation of technical requirements supporting the system specifications of instrumentation and their control systems such as Temperature monitors and their control systems, Power generation, storage and distribution systems, interfacing to Attitude and Orbital Control sensors and actuators, command and control… etc
- Responsible for the design and development, or oversight of contracted work, for command and control systems, data acquisition systems, and power systems.
- Prepares the technical documentation for the developed systems, including operating manuals
- Prepare and review test plans and procedures for the systems mentioned above and being developed at NSSTC or sub-contracted out.
- Implements detail engineering activities such as layouts, routings, assembly and manufacturing where necessary.
- Provide technical advice during troubleshooting and corrective action of instrument and related sub-systems breakdown or failures to find the root cause and best solution.
- Provide technical support, i.e. inquiry, technical bid evaluation and recommendations, Purchase specifications, Vendor drawing review, Inspection etc.to procurement for instrumentation & controls relevant items.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering with majors and/or project work in Instrumentation and Software or equivalent.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering - electrical or communications Division National Space Science&Tech. Center
Department Research and Development Unit
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Staff