Senior Clinical Trials Application Developer (REDCap)
2 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Professor Sasieni’s Cancer Research UK King’s College London Cancer Prevention Trials Unit (CPTU) as a Senior Clinical Trials Application Developer. The unit specialises in research to advance cancer prevention, early diagnosis and screening.
The post holder will be a critical member of the CPTU team, leading the development of a first-class electronic data capture (EDC) and clinical data management application (CDMA) service for the CPTU.
They will be the lead for development and implementation of REDCap to effectively meet the expanding data management needs of the CPTU. They will be responsible for developing CDMA documentation and standard operating procedures, system validation, designing and maintaining databases for the recording of clinical trials data, and ensuring that databases are compliant with appropriate regulatory requirements.
Successful candidates will have:
- An in-depth understanding of database management, including the maintenance and interrogation of complex relational databases
- Experience in off-the-shelf data management systems/databases e.g REDCap, including systems design, testing and validation
- Ability to oversee multiple active research projects, ensuring milestones are met
- Excellent organisational, written, verbal communication and interpretation skills
- This post qualifies for a Certificate of Sponsorship under Home Office regulations therefore the university will aim to offer sponsorship for this role.
This is a full-time post.
The selection process will include a panel interview, an assessment and/or a presentation.