Associate Professor in International Ph.D. Program for Cell Therapy
Associate Professor in International Ph.D. Program for Cell Therapy and Regeneration Medicine (IPCTRM)
College of Medicine
The College of Medicine at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Associate Professor position in International Ph.D. Program for Cell Therapy and Regeneration Medicine (IPCTRM).
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. degree in Biomedical or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Medicine at Taipei Medical University.
$80,670NTD~$140,670NTD per month + benefits
- Academic specialization in the following areas, and with independent research capabilities. (1) Category 1: Specialized in "Stem Cell related Biomedicine" or "Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicine" is preferred.
(2) Category 2: Specialized in "Precision Medicine" or "other Life Science related research fields".
- Responsible for teaching of the required course and elective course.
- Responsible for assisting administrative related affairs.
- At least 2 years of postdoctoral training or related working experience in biomedical background.
- Excellent English proficiency, teaching and research enthusiasm, good communication
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- At least published 2 publications as the first author or corresponding author within the previous 5 years.
- With the minimum of 300 points on research paper and RPI of 80 within the previous 5 years
4. A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
5. Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
6. Two letters of recommendation
7. Other: Research Concept Proposal
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
International Ph.D. Program for Cell Therapy and Regeneration Medicine (IPCTRM), College of Medicine, Taipei Medical University
No. 250, Wuxing St. Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan
For further information regarding this application, please contact Mr. Wen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Associate Professor in International Ph.D. Program for Cell Therapy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly