The main objective of this position is to work with the rest of Cell and Gene Therapy, King’s (CGT-K) production team in the production of different types of Investigational Medicinal Products (IMPs) and Specials, cell therapies, but also especially viral vectors that are used as starting material for clinical trials. The Production Assistant will be responsible for assisting with production activities in compliance with EU Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), including:
- To work closely with production scientist for the preparation of the batch manufacture of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs) in GMP clean room, including GMP documentation, equipment and production materials.
- As part of the production team, be responsible for assisting the production scientist during the production campaign, fill in production documentation in complaint with GMP rules;
- Actively involved in maintaining the GMP facility for production purpose; perform tasks in clean room according to written Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and handling deviation/ Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) in compliance with Pharmaceutical Quality System (PQS);
- To carry out revalidations of procedures, operator validation training and equipment validation on regular basis;
- To work as required in comply with all aspects of the PQS;
This post will be offered on an indefinite contract.
This is a full-time post - 100% full time equivalent.
The selection process will include a panel interview.
To apply, please register with the King’s College London application portal and complete your application online.
More searches like this
- $40,001 - $60,000 Permanent Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Other Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- $40,001 - $60,000 Permanent Business & Economics Other Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- $40,001 - $60,000 Permanent Other Health & Social Care Other Professional Services jobs in London (Central)