Faculty Administration Manager
Department : N/A
Position Type : Professional And Administrative
Grade 7 (£33,199 - £39,609)
Faculty Administration Manager (2 posts)
These are full time, permanent positions.
The post holder will manage the administration activities for the Faculty to deliver operational excellence, help interpret policies within the guidelines laid down in the University and international accrediting bodies to advise staff accordingly, ensuring both Faculty and University regulations are adhered to consistently.
The Faculty Office supports the Faculty Leadership Team in:
- Development and delivery of agreed strategic and operational
- Supporting Departments to deliver the agreed outcomes from the annual planning round
- Coordination of activities across Departments in collaboration with relevant professional service teams
- Providing processes to support the delivery of high quality staff and student experience
The role of the Faculty Administration Manager is:
- Leading the team of administrative staff to ensure high-quality support for the Faculty Leadership Team
- Ensuring a culture of ongoing improvement in the effective delivery of administrative processes
- In liaison with the HR Business Partner, supporting the Faculty Leadership Team in the oversight of Human Resource matters with regard to staff within the Faculty, including probation, retention, recruitment, contract changes, academic progression and exceptional contribution/discretionary awards outcomes
- Oversight and delivery of the effective implementation of policies and activities in support of the Education Strategy.
The successful candidates will be based in one of the following areas; Faculty of Science or Faculty of Business.
Closes midday on : 29-Aug-2019